Certified personal trainer Leigha MacKenzie will be teaching all the fundamentals you need to know in order to lift weights properly and safely.
You will learn
- Proper form while weight lifting
- Breathing techniques
- Functional aspects of lifting
- Different types of weights and their application
- the mind-body connection
- Muscle groups associated with the lifts
- Confidence to lift properly on your own.
This workshop will be focusing on the form and functionality of weightlifting. We will be exploring basics forms for upper body (back, chest, shoulders, triceps, and biceps) movements.