Get your spooky on at Ninja Park!
October 8th, 2017
Climb your way to the top of all 4 of our stages!
Ninja Park is holding its first ever 4 stage event!! Don't miss your opportunity to conquer all 4 stages, and claim prizes from metals to cash! Sign up before Sep. 18th to receive an exclusive competitor t-shirt!
Youth (ages 7-17)
- Ages 7-9 check in - 8 am
- Course rules/walk through - 8:30
- First runner - 9
- Ages 10-13 check in - 9:30 am
- Course rules/walk through - 10
- First runner - 10:30
- Ages 14-17 check in - 11 am
- Course rules/walk through - 11:30
- First runner 12
**Youth competitors will be allowed to compete in older categories for fun, but are not eligible for prizes outside of their age group.
Adult (ages 18+)
- Check in - 1:30 pm
- Course rules/walk through - 2
- First runner 2:30
- Designed to challenge athletes of any fitness level.
- Made up of level 1 upper and lower body obstacles.
- Complete this stage, and move on to stage 2.
- Designed to test those who finished stage 1 mentally and physically.
- Made up of level 1 and 2 obstacles.
- Complete this stage, and move on to stage 3.
- Push yourself further than you ever thought possible with this grueling grip intensive course.
- Made up of level 1, 2, and 3 obstacles.
- Complete this stage, and move on to stage 4.
- Fight your way to the top of our 75-foot rope climb challenge to conquer our very own Mount Midoriyama.
Adult competitor: $55
Adult Spectator: $10
Youth competitor: $45
Youth Spectator: $5
Includes 2 free spectators and gift bag with:
-Exclusive Competitor T-Shirt ****Sign ups before Sep. 18th only
-Ninja Park drawstring bag
-Ninja Park headband
-Ninja Park stickers
The more the scarier!
Ninja Park would like to reward everyone for participating in our event, so registration will include a gift bag with lots of fun thank you gifts for having the mental and physical strength to run our courses!
We would also like to reward the top athletes as much as we can! So encourage as many of your friends and family to get out there and run as possible!
- 1st Place in each age group:
- $100 Gift Card
- 2nd Place in each age group:
- $50 Gift Card
- 3rd Place in each age group:
- $25 Gift Card
We have 15 signed up so far!
- 1st Place:
- Under 10 Participants: $200
- ***10 - 20 Participants: $400
- 20 - 30 Participants: $600
- 30 - 40 Participants: $1,000
- 2nd Place:
- 3rd Place:
These are mean't to be general guidelines to help keep our event fair for everyone. Rules and regulations include, but are not limited to:
- Competitor registration will include a day pass the day before competition. (October 7th)
- On October 8th, competitors will not be allowed on any obstacles included in the main obstacle room of the gym, and will be limited to warm up in the beginner side and weight room.
- Any athlete found on obstacles in the main obstacle room on the day of competition will forfeit eligibility for prizes, and can be disqualified altogether.
- Time slots will be randomly determined upon check in, and cannot be guaranteed.
- Time slots will be on an estimated schedule, but are not guaranteed.
- Competitor registration includes 2 spectator bands.
- Any additional must be purchased before entry, reguardless of relation to competitor.
- A head judge, and 2 back up judges will be provided for every competitor.
- All three judges will be permitted to make judgment calls.
- Anyone protesting a judgment must wait until after the competitor has run.
- To pass an obstacle, competitors 1st foot must be on or past the finish line with their momentum moving forward.
- If competitor's foot is on or past the line, but they fall back behind the line it will be considered a fail.
- Each stage will allow one retry for the entire course.
- Chalk will be provided.
- In order to move on to the next stage, the previous must be completed in full.
- Wild cards may be granted by gym ownership, but are not guaranteed.
- Ninja Park Owners are not eligible for prizes.
- If an owner of Ninja Park places in the top 3, prizes for that place will not be handed down to the next competitor.
- Competitors will be allowed to wear a costume during their run.
- No face paint!
- No capes, tails, masks, or other easily detachable items during competitor run.
- Full costumes will be allowed until run time. Before run, competitors will be checked for all illegal items and can be asked to remove part of their costume.
- Your costume will be considered part of you, and if any part falls off, get caught, or goes out of bounds, it will be considered a fail.
- Must be appropriate for all ages.
- Must allow for full range of motion.
- Costume does not play a part in competition outcome, and judgement will not be based off of costumes.
- Additional prizes may be given to specific costume catagories, in addition to competition rankings.